Marquee Navy 7 Outdoor Modern Rug
These stunning rugs are the perfect all-location rugs, suitable for indoors or outdoors. Unlike natural fibers like Jute or Sisal, we have found sun-resistant olefin that resists fading in the sun is susceptible not mold or mildew, even if wet. To clean, simply hose off the rug and let it air dry. The colors and designs are specially created to add to the outdoor ambiance, creating a look that will sparkle within your space. With a timeless design that embodies both tradition and captivating craftsmanship, the flawlessness of these rugs will create a sense of charm in any home decor.
- Category: MARQUEE
- Brand: RUG CULTURE
- Origin: EGYPT
- Material: POLYPROPYLENE
- Pile Height: 10mm
- Style: INDOOR OUTDOOR
- Construction: MACHINE MADE
Please allow between 6 - 12 Business Days for Delivery.
Zicazi has number of logistical programs to deliver or prepare stock for collection.
Zicazi will ship the goods to you with our host of freight partners. We may elect to us any number of carriers we have a relationship with. Zicazi will always use the cheapest path for the type of freight being delivered into store. Depending on the volume of your order, you may receive stock with diffent carriers over different orders.
We offer Free delivery excluding below conditions:
- All remote and regional areas will be calculated case by case.
- To our remote clients we may suggest you provide us with a freight forwarder or share costs with us. Please contact our helpful staff with any questions you may have on 1300 624 335 or email email@example.com
Zicazi stands behind every product it sells with a goal of 100% satisfaction for "you" the customer. From time to time, there may be an issue with a product. We have designed our return policy to ensure that any problem is efficiently resolved. Please note the steps in our return policy below.
When you contact Customer Service, you will be issued a RA. (Return Authorisation) number. Please note that any merchandise without a RA. number will not be accepted- this includes returns and/or claims.
- If your order(s) are damaged by the carrier, please refuse the shipment and notify Zicazi or the carrier. If the shipping damage is discovered after the goods have been received, report all the damage to Zicazi Customer Service within 5 business days of receiving the goods. Zicazi cannot honor any returns or damage claims after the 5 day period. After being notified, we will issue a damage call tag, file a claim, and once the return is received, we will issue a credit.
- Inspect your order carefully upon receipt. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please notify Zicazi Customer Service within 5 days from receipt of the merchandise. Zicazi will accept approved returns for a 20% restock fee and freight both ways. You will be responsible for arranging return transportation for non-defective returns. The returned good must be in the original packaging material or something equivalent and RA. must be on the outside of the package. Zicazi merchandise should be returned as prepaid freight through the appropriate carrier. We regret that we can not accept COD packaging.
- We will issue a Return Label for any defective merchandise. If upon inspection we find the merchandise to be non-defective, we will charge a 20% restock fee and the cost of the freight will be charged to you. When Zicazi issues a call tag, the return authorization number appears on the call tag. A printable Return Label will be emailed to you. Once you have the package(s) ready for pick-up contact the carrier per the email. Return all product(s) to Zicazi in the original or equivalent packaging.