Zara Multi Skandi Modern Rug
Variety is the spice of life, and what the Zara collection offers is just that - with each entry offering a different flavour, material and feel. Aiming to please and appeal to a wide audience of all types of people is a difficult task for a single collection to do, but Nordic is set to be a winner in the rug race for some time to come. An assortment of wool, jute and polyacrylic opens up new doors in flooring fashion this season.
- Category: NORDIC
- Brand: RUG CULTURE
- Origin: INDIA
- Material: Wool, Viscose, Cotton, Jute, Art Silk
- Pile Height: FLATWEAVE
- Style: MODERN
- Construction: HANDMADE
Please allow between 6 - 12 Business Days for Delivery.
Zicazi has number of logistical programs to deliver or prepare stock for collection.
Zicazi will ship the goods to you with our host of freight partners. We may elect to us any number of carriers we have a relationship with. Zicazi will always use the cheapest path for the type of freight being delivered into store. Depending on the volume of your order, you may receive stock with diffent carriers over different orders.
We offer Free delivery excluding below conditions:
- All remote and regional areas will be calculated case by case.
- To our remote clients we may suggest you provide us with a freight forwarder or share costs with us. Please contact our helpful staff with any questions you may have on 1300 624 335 or email email@example.com
Zicazi stands behind every product it sells with a goal of 100% satisfaction for "you" the customer. From time to time, there may be an issue with a product. We have designed our return policy to ensure that any problem is efficiently resolved. Please note the steps in our return policy below.
When you contact Customer Service, you will be issued a RA. (Return Authorisation) number. Please note that any merchandise without a RA. number will not be accepted- this includes returns and/or claims.
- If your order(s) are damaged by the carrier, please refuse the shipment and notify Zicazi or the carrier. If the shipping damage is discovered after the goods have been received, report all the damage to Zicazi Customer Service within 5 business days of receiving the goods. Zicazi cannot honor any returns or damage claims after the 5 day period. After being notified, we will issue a damage call tag, file a claim, and once the return is received, we will issue a credit.
- Inspect your order carefully upon receipt. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please notify Zicazi Customer Service within 5 days from receipt of the merchandise. Zicazi will accept approved returns for a 20% restock fee and freight both ways. You will be responsible for arranging return transportation for non-defective returns. The returned good must be in the original packaging material or something equivalent and RA. must be on the outside of the package. Zicazi merchandise should be returned as prepaid freight through the appropriate carrier. We regret that we can not accept COD packaging.
- We will issue a Return Label for any defective merchandise. If upon inspection we find the merchandise to be non-defective, we will charge a 20% restock fee and the cost of the freight will be charged to you. When Zicazi issues a call tag, the return authorization number appears on the call tag. A printable Return Label will be emailed to you. Once you have the package(s) ready for pick-up contact the carrier per the email. Return all product(s) to Zicazi in the original or equivalent packaging.